Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Introducing our February Guest Mavens!


Let's give a warm welcome to our 2 Guest Mavens for February...

First up, we have Stacia, you can visit her blog here:
Hi!! My name is Stacia and I live in Manheim, Pennsylvania.  My home consists of my fiancé, Keith (we will be married this Spring), my 9 year old daughter, Alyson and our rambunctious Pit Bull, Roxy.  I’ve recently graduated from Penn State with my BS in Business!  While awaiting a new job opportunity, I am currently an administrative assistant at a hospital. I began scrapbooking in 2002 while pregnant with my daughter and I have been addicted ever since!  I would consider my style to be very clean and graphic. I think it is extremely important to have my photographs take the center stage rather than the “decorations”.  I have recently been invited to be a member of a design team and consider that to be a big accomplishment for me. I work better with deadlines and it gives me motivation when I don’t have a whole lot.  I am excited to share my work with you this month as a Guest Maven at Sketches In Thyme!

And next we have Eleftheria, you can visit her blog here:
My Photo

Hello everyone!!! My name is Eleftheria Dramitinou, 35 years old, and I live in a small island in Greece, called Samos. I work full time as a civil servant. I am happily married to a very supportive man for 8 years now, and we have a 6,5 years old girl and a 4 years old boy, that are mainly the source of my creativity.  I was always trying to find ways to express myself and I think that scrapbooking is the best way to do so. Back in 2009 I was looking through internet for ideas for my sons baptism and I tried to make his guest book alone... I really enjoyed the whole process. My first layout was completed later that year that's it. I am obsessed!!!!! I love colours, flowers, handmade embelishements and i try to fill every tiny space with something... colour, sticker, mists anything and I enjoy learning new techniques and getting my hands dirty. This is my first time as a Guest Designer and it is a great hounour for me to be along such talented ladies!!! Enjoy!

Thanks for joining us this month Stacia and Eleftheria, we can't wait to see your creations!

4 comments:

  1. what a great pick.. Stacia I check out your work every week at Club CK... COOOL so happy you are here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats ladies and how exciting!!! Can't wait to see what you each come up with!!!!

      Delete
  2. You're so sweet Erika!!! I'm excited to have been asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you ladies joining us this month! I look foward to being inspired by your work!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!