Monday, January 2, 2012

Introducing our January Guest Mavens!

Happy New Year from all of us at Sketches in Thyme!! We had such a fabulous 2011 with all of you, and hope you've enjoyed the changes to the blog including our new original sketches and the beautiful new look to the blog designed by Vanessa.

The Mavens have been busy working on their sketches and layouts to get your mojo working on 2012, and we'll be back on Thursday with our first challenge of the new year, but first, we have our 2 January Guest Mavens to introduce to you!

First we have Karen, you can visit her blog here!
Hi my name is Karen aka Soccerboyzmom.  I am the Mother of 2 grown men and 2 adopted Beagles.  I am a High School teacher by day and a scrapbooker and card maker by night.  I have found that scraping is cheaper than therapy and much more relaxing. I love to try new techniques and work outside of my comfort zone.  My favorite is to use my CuttleBug to emboss and distress.  Recently I have gotten hooked on what Tim Holtz does and I use it when I do "Man" pages. Check out my blog and leave me a post sometime.  www.calmcreation.blogspot.com

And our second Guest Maven for the month is Rita, you can visit her blog here.

My name is Rita, for the web Scrapperita! I'm 35 years old, I'm married to Vittorio and we have 2 children, Giorgia (3 years in February) and Giacomo (1 year in March). I opened my blog in April 2009 and since that day I started to scrap to take part in challenges. Deadlines make me to scrap a little bit every day! At this moment I'm in the design team of 3 blogs and I am responsable for challenges and swaps in the forum of ASI (Italian Association Scrapbooking). I love to use sketches and I'm so happy to be the guest Maven this month.
 
So glad to have both of you designing with us this month, can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you playing with us ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ladies! So happy to have you join us this month!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!