Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A new Sketches in Thyme Maven!!

Please wish a fond farewell to Sketches in Thyme Maven Doreen, who is stepping down from the design team. We shall miss your fabulous talent here Doreen! We have someone new to take over her spot, and I am so excited to introduce her to you. Our newest Maven is Wendi, and you can visit here blog here!

Hey there, my name is Wendi Robinson and I'm married to my hottie, Jeremy for over 13 years now, and we have 2 super, wonderful kids, Austin who is 10 and Sydney who is 8 and a little bundle of joy on the way, due in just a couple of weeks!!! So I couldn't be more excited. Right now, I'm a stay at home mom, who stays busy with the kids, and who LOVES to scrap and create on the side!! I love everything from layouts to cards to altering, I just LOVE it all. I started scrappin back before my son was born, but been a serious scrapper for about 7 years now!!! My guilty pleasures are peanut butter M&Ms, Diet Cherry Pepsi, my ipod/itunes, Depeche Mode, zumba classes and walking. I am a total beach girl, and am happy to be living back in Cali, after being away for 7 years.  My creations can be found at http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com. I'm super excited to be a part of the Sketches in Thyme team!!!

Welcome Wendi, so glad to have you joining us!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Wendi! I love your work and can't wait to see more of it!

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Sketches in Thyme Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats, Wendi! Welcome to the Sketches in Thyme DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard Wendi - cant wait to work with you :)

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent shots,Great Captures........Thanks for Sharing
    Corporate Gifts Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Photos and awesome photography..........
    ISO 13485 Consultants

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!