Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introducing our December Guest Mavens!!


So pleased to introduce two fabulously talented scrappers who will be joining us this month as Guest Mavens here at Sketches in Thyme! First we have Crystal Beshear, you can visit her blog here!

and here's a little about Crystal:

I am now a SAHM, after spending nearly 15 years in print media, who lives in Oklahoma and is happily married to the love of my life! We have an absolutely amazing 15 year old son (who's going on 30...lol!) and a 7 year old fur baby, a Boxer we rescued from a local shelter. I started scrapping about 5 years ago when my mother-in-law bought me a kit for Christmas. Two years later she also got me a Cricut for Christmas and that was it for me, I was totally hooked! Less than a year later I was on my first design team and had a blog. I've not slowed down since and absolutely love the creative outlet it offers me, plus it allows me to preserve so many memories to hand down to our son or look back on when my husband and I are old and gray! I am also super excited about having a creation published in the upcoming February 2012 CARDS Magazine! When I'm not crafting or spending time with my family, I'm usually reading, cooking or playing taxi driver to our son & his friends. My faith in the Lord is strong and I give all credit to Him, especially for all the wonderful blessings He bestows upon us each day. I can't wait for you to stop by my blog so we can get to know each other better!

And next we have Jessie, you can visit her blog here!
 [illinois+102.JPG]
Hi! My name is Jessie.  I am a stay at home mom and I LOVE to craft!  I am married to my wonderful husband Eric, and we have one little girl.  I started my blog in July and it has been such a great time meeting people and reading other blogs.  I am currently on 2 design teams and it is such a blast.  I design for K Andrew Designs(Getting Cricky) and Eye-lets Etc.  I love to use sketches, and I am so excited to be the guest Maven this month. 

Thanks for joining us this month Crystal and Jessie, we can't wait to see your creations!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Crystal & Jessie!!! Can't wait to see what you create for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard girls - looking forward to your creations with the fabby sketches here :)

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal and Jessie! Welcome to Sketches in Thyme! Love to work with you...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank y'all so much for having me as a guest maven!! i just love SIT and feel so blessed to be a maven this month. y'all rock and are so super talented. so happy to be here! super big hugs and blessings to y'all!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!