Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday Takes #61- A Double Pager!!

Hello everyone, it's time for our 3rd and final challenge for November. This month we are trying something different for our 3rd challenge, it's a double-pager!! Now some of our Mavens were apprehensive about this one, I think we're all so used to the ease of the single-page layout, but let's give it a go!



Sally C



Valerie

Joni Parker

Vanessa

Rene' Sharp

Erin Reed

 

How's that for inspiration? I hope the sketch and all the fabulous takes from the Design Team will get you scrapping! Now it’s your turn to create something wonderful. Link up your take on any (or all) of our November challenges in the sidebar by November 30th for your chance to be named one of our Top 3, or our winner for the month. This month's winner will receive a lovely assortment of goodies from my Etsy shop, like my adorable fabric butterflies=) Maven Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I'm not normally a double pager either but I'll give it a try too.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!