Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Introducing our October Guest Maven!!

Let's give a warm welcome to our Guest Maven here at Sketched in Thyme for the month of October, Felicia Lui! You can visit her blog here, stop by and say hello!

And here's a little about Felicia:

I am am a mother of 2 princesses (so they tell me), aged 7 and 10, and married to my best friend for the last 15 years. I originally started out making cards in 2001 when my first daughter was born, and eventually graduated to scrapbooking in 2003 with the birth of my second daughter. Though I love to shop for all the latest gadgets, papers and embellishments, I find that when I actually do sit down to scrap, I tend to be more of a "simple" scrapbooker. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and you can actually catch me lining up photos with a ruler so that the photos are all exactly 0.5 inches away from the end of the paper! In the past year, I haven't had as much "me" time, and have found that sketches are a great way to keep me scrapbooking as I can usually complete a layout in a couple of nights! I'm very excited to be a Guest Maven!

Thanks Felicia! Can't wait to see your projects!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Felicia!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!... so funny that you say "in a couple of nights" and that you line everything up... I SOOOO can relate!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!