Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introducing Our Guest Maven for September!

So please to introduce to you our Guest Maven here at Sketches in Thyme for the month of September, Karen Zabuska ! You can visit her blog here.
 

And here's a little bit about Karen:

My name is Karen Zabuska aka Soccerboyzmom.  I have been scrapping seriously since about 2000, with my favorite subjects being my sons and my beagles.  I am a scrapper at night for therapy and a teacher by day.  I have found that sketches inspire me to get started and then I put my spin on them and accents of bling.  I love to create and think outside of the box.  Come check out my blog at: www.calmcreations.blogspot.com

Thanks Karen! Can't wait to see you projects this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!