Monday, August 1, 2011

Introducing our Guest Maven for August!!


So please to introduce to you our Guest Maven here at Sketches in Thyme for the month of August, Deb Pulford! You can visit her blog here.


And here's a little bit about Deb:

Hi, I'm Deb from way down under - North West Coast of Tasmania to be exact :).  I am a very proud wife, and mother of 2 teenage boys who keep me very busy with their sporting lives, and who also dont like to be photographed like they once did :(  I also work fulltime as a Payroll Officer.  I have been scrapping for a number of years now and am lucky enough to have a dedicated space to store all those yummy supplies that I collect and rarely use *blushing*.  I have been fortunate enough to have been a member of 3 Design TEams in the past and have thoroughly enjoyed the journey.  I wish to thank Tiffany and the Mavens at Sketches in Thyme for giving me the opportunity to showcase my creations using the fabulous sketches at Sketches in Thyme.  *mwah* you gals rock.  I hope you enjoy my work, and I invite you to visit my blog: http://tassiedeb.blogspot.com.  Thanks again

Thank you, Deb! Can't wait to see your creations this month!

1 comment:

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!