Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sketches in Thyme Thursday Takes #51


Hi there! It's Sketches in Thyme Maven Tiffany with our first of 3 challenges for the month of July. The first 2 challenges of the month will be sketch challenges using our very own Sketches in Thyme ORIGINAL sketches; the 3rd challenge will be our tried and true open challenge- no sketch provided. You use your own sketch, find a favorite from another blog, as long as you use a sketch, you can join in!! All 3 challenges will run for the entire month, so you'll have PLENTY of time to put our sketches to good use! Each participant will be entered in our monthly drawing; we have some fabulous sponsors lined up for you!!

Our sponsor for July is Freehand Scraps. One lucky winner, drawn at random from all July entries, will receive a $15 Gift Certificate!!

Now...on to today's challenge. Our first sketch this month was created by our own talented Maven, Lizaveta! You can use her fabulous sketch as a starting point to create, rotate, flip, whatever works to get you inspired! Here are a few takes on the sketch from some of our wonderful Mavens:




(July Guest Maven)









Sarah


I hope you'll find inspiration in our sketch and wonderful layouts from the Design Team! Now it’s your turn to create something fabulous. Link up your take on any (or all) of our July challenges in the sidebar by August 1st to be entered in this month's drawing, a $15 Gift Certificate from Freehand Scraps!! =) Maven Tiffany

10 comments:

  1. This sketch is so beautiful and very easy to create!!! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and the DT did a fabulous job with their takes love the farm page with all the adorable embellies. Gotta go work on this one today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and creative takes on the sketch! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Sketch! Gorgeous work!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration Ladies and that sketch! wow, I'm loving i.t I have to create with it like yesterday LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful sketch and amazing examples

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone!
    I discovered your blog very recently and i liked it, so this is my first time with you. Wonderful sketch and amazing examples. I just linked my take (made 1 photos out of 3 ;)) on the sketch.
    Good luck!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wonderful pages DT , and I really enjoyed playing along this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm fairly new to this site and I got confused on the due date. Bummer. Well, if you want to see my layout I actually did a double which is also new to me. :)

    http://myscrappycorner.blogspot.com/2011/07/ill-find-things-they-say-cant-be-found.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!