Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introducing our Guest Maven for July!

So please to introduce to you our Guest Maven here at Sketches in Thyme for the month of July, Sheyla Rampon! You can visit her blog here.

Here's a little info from Sheyla:
I am Sheyla, 33. I am a mother of two boys who are the reason of my life and my inspiration. My husband is the best person I've ever met. Great man and my best friend! We have been married for almost 13 years.
I am a stay at home mom and I have been scrapbooking  since 2006. I use the night for creation, it is my free time, when the boys are asleep.

We lived three years in the U.S. (2007 - 2010). It was the best experience of my life. It was where I learned most about scrapbooking. Here in Brazil, scrapbooking is still new, the supplies are very expensive and hard to find. Most scrapbook stores are in big cities. I live in a small city. (40.000 people)

I don’t scrapbook as a profession, but I do teach scrapbooking once a week, at a handicraft shop in the nearby town.   I love scrapbooking; it is a therapy for me. I relax all the hustle and bustle of daily life.

It's been a pleasure to be a Guest Designer in Sketches in Thyme. I love taking challenges. I use the blog sketches in my classes! I want to see many beautiful works during the month of July!
Thank you all!

Thanks Sheyla, can't wait to see your creations!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy!!!! Thank You Tiffany! It's really a pleasure to me!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sheyla
    I'm so glad see you here
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my friend!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see your projects!!!!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!