Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top 3 and Our June Winner!!

Huge thanks to all who entered our June challenges, 59 total entries- WOW!!! The Mavens have been having fun this week looking through each entry and visiting your blogs to select our top 3 as well as our big June winner!

First we have Evgenia and her fabulously artsy take on Sketch #49. Loving all those paint splatters and misting, and her ability to combine patterns!


Second, we have Marianne with her layout for Sketch #50. We love how this layout is so simple and clean and yet so fun as well!!


And thirdly we have Tamika, the winner of our Open Challenge. Just look at all those gorgeous elements layered on the page; flowers, butterflies and jewels, oh my!!  

And finally we have the big winner for the month, thanks to Mr Random Generator:.....
Congrats to Elizabeth, who created this lovely wedding layout based on Sketch #49!!!


Top 3 and winners, please email me tiffanysketchesinthyme@yahoo.com to get your blinkies, and for Elizabeth, to get your $20 Gift Certificate from our June sponsor, The Paper Trail!!! Thanks to all the talented scrappers who linked up with us in June, we hope you'll be joining us for our upcoming July challenges! The Mavens will be back next week with another wonderful sketch and as always, some fabulous inspiration! =) Maven Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the favs and winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I bet this was such a harde one to choose because every single one of these rocks!!! Congrats ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am so excited! I have been looking for a challenge site that was also inspirational and it looks like I found it! There were so many great layouts this month, I can't wait to see what is next, thanks for allowing me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! really appreciate! All layouts are just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!