Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Introducing... our Challenge Sponsor and Guest Maven for June!!

It's a new month and that means a new round of challenges from Sketches in Thyme. Our next fabulous sketch is coming your way on Thursday, but before the reveal, I want to introduce you to a few new faces!

First up is our wonderful June Challenge Sponsor, The Paper Trail


Hi everyone, my name is Karen Garbacik and I am the owner of The Paper Trail. I have been paper crafting for over 13 years now and really feel that it is an invaluable service to my family and generations to come. I love the creative outlet it provides me and seeing the pages come to life gives me great satisfaction. I named my store The Paper Trail because for me, scrapbooking is all about leaving a paper trail of you for your family and future generations to come. Webster’s dictionary defines paper trail as: documents from which a person's actions may be traced. Doesn’t that just sum up exactly what we do when we create a scrapbook page? We leave a trail of us – what we have done, who we are, etc.

I have created this store so that you have options available to help you create the best trail that you can. Our coordinated kits are a perfect way to spend less time choosing and matching papers, embellishments, etc. and allow you to get straight to the process! Our open stock items in the store will help you enhance and add those special touches to your projects that make them personal to you.

Thanks to you all and Happy Trail Makin’
~Karen  

Please be sure and visit Karen at The Paper Trail to view her monthly kits, add ons and Design Team Inspiration! She is donating a $20 Gift Certificate to our June winner, so get ready to link up those layouts!!

Next, I'd like to introduce you to our June Guest Maven, Carla Ironside:


Hi, I'm Carla Ironside from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!  I'm a wife, a mom of two, a Chartered Accountant, a papercraft addict - and I love being all of these things! (Who ever said accountants can't be creative?!)  I stay home with my kids, scrapbook & make cards every chance I get, and blog about it all at carlacreates.blogspot.com!  I'm so excited to be the guest designer here at Sketches in Thyme this month and I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with you all!

So glad to have you designing with us this month Carla, can't wait to see your layouts!! See you back here on Thursday! =) Maven Tiffany

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome Tiffany! Looking forward to playing along with this month's challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Carla! I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Carla. Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!