Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Warm Welcome to our New Sketches in Thyme Mavens!!

WOW- Thanks SOOOOO much for all of your fabulous entries! There were so many amazing layouts to choose from, making it a very difficult job deciding which 6 talented scrappers would be part of our new Design Team. But...before I announce the new Mavens, I would like to give a big thank you to some of our “seasoned” Mavens returning for another round at Sketches in Thyme. As I am new to the post of "challenge coordinator" I am so  thankful to have some familiar faces here with me! Here are what the new teams look like:

Team A:

Team B:

Challenge Coordinator:
*Tiffany
*returning Mavens

Want to see the gorgeous projects that earned these new Mavens their spot on the team? This was the sketch we posted for our Design Team Call, and below are all the wonderful new DTs entries!

I was so drawn to the gorgeous color pallate Jinny chose, so striking! And those elements of clouds, butterflies and lace were so pretty!


There is just soooo much loveliness on this project from Mindy! The flowers, the trim, the buttons...simply gorgeous!

Ooh- misting and splatters from Valerie,  how messy and lovely!! 


"My Girl" from Karin is stunning. I love the jeweled flourish and that little girl is breath-taking!


What a playful layout from Doreen! Colors are fun and bold and those speech bubbles are great!!


And this precious take on the sketch from Sarah...oh I just want to snuggle with this little baby!!
003

Congrats to all our new Mavens, I'm so glad to have you joining us. For those that entered but did not make the team, send me an email at tiffanysketchesinthyme@yahoo.com. I would love to have you join us as a Guest Maven for a future challenge!

Team A will be here next Thursday with our first challenge of May. In the meantime, why not pop by the Mavens' blogs and share a little love with them. I know you'll enjoy looking around their blogs and checking out all of their fabulous projects! =) Maven Tiffany




16 comments:

  1. Eeek! So excited to get to be a part of the team! Thank you for giving me the opportunity! Cannot wait to visit all these talented ladies' blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting me; I am super excited to be joining the team! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all who knows the next part of this team will do :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome girls!! I'm sure we will spend a lovely time around here!! Lots of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jinny! Your work is so beautiful and innovative, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the new mavens but especially my friend Jinny!! Woot Woot girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jinny, You will be SUCH an asset to this team! I know you'll knock their socks off, week after week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, all lovely creations. It's great to see Jinny joining your team, you will not be disappointed, she creates such beautiful projects time and time again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations girls, looking forward to the inspiration :)

    Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I'm so excited to be joining your team! I can't wait to get started on the new sketches, and to see what all the other dt's have created!! Congrats to all the other new dt's too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats ladies. I'm sure you will wow us with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS everyone!! Gorgeous lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrast Ladies!!! great Layouts and you go Dooren!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for following me
    I have blog candy you can win
    need to come and post on by 5/16/11 if you have not
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-candywhat-i-what-for-my-birthday.html
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats everyone! Can't wait to see what you ladies create! Love all the layouts so far (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to all new mavens! It so good to have you with us!
    I'm looking forward to see all your beautiful creations with us.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!