Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Takes Challenge # 46

Hi there! It's Sketchy Maven Tiffany with our Thursday Takes Challenge # 46! I'm particularly excited about this one, it's my first week as the challenge coordinator. I'd like to extend a huge thank you to Dawn and Tanya for all that they have done to help me transition into my Sketches in Thyme "promotion"! And now onto our sketch:

Our sketch this week is from So Sketchy- now this blog actually isn't going anymore, but it's still a fabulous resource for sketches! You can use the sketch as a starting point to create, rotate, flip, whatever works to get you inspired!

Our April Sponsor is our very own Fern, just look at these fabulous goodies she has put together:
Here's what's in the package...
7 pages double sided papers from Stampin' Up ~ Designer Series Paper ~ Good Morning Sunshing 12 X 12
2 pages Stampin Up ~ Old Olive Cardstock 12 x 12
2 pages Stampin Up ~ So Saffron Cardstock 12 x 12
3 pages Stampin Up ~ Pacific Point Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11
3 pages Stampin Up ~ Chocolate Chip Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11
1 Doodlebug Design ~ Fancy Frills Cardstock Border Stickers
1 K&Company Citronella Drinks Grand Adhesion
1 La Petites 3-D Flowers Polka Stickers
1 American Traditional Designs ~ Summer Sizzle

And here's what some of our Mavens have come up with to inspire you this week:





A fabulous sketch and some great inspiration from the Sketches in Thyme Mavens. Now go get creating and come back here to link up your creation. You have until Wednesday, May 4th to share your take on the sketch  for your chance to be be entered in our April drawing! Oh, and I'll be back tomorrow with our Top 3 from last week's Thursday Take #45!!! =) Maven Tiffany






7 comments:

  1. oooh! I love this sketch and the layouts the Mavens came up with too! beautiful work ladies! I can't wait until tonight to get into the scrap room and start creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Mavens. Love the sketch Tiffany. Cant wait to get started on it

    Deb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the design team announcement I had a friend try out and don't see where it was annouced said on 28th been peeking. I love the new sketch this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sketch is indeed beautiful! I like it!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did mine...
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/05/boa-tarde.html
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei esse sketche.
    Parabens

    Camila :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Sketch, really enjoyed it, couldn't see where to link mine, see http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!