Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thursday Sketch layout Takes # 45

Welcome back to another fun Thursday Takes Challenge # 45 at Sketches In Thyme.Our sketch this week is from My Crop Room  Hope you enjoy the inspiration.
You can rotate, flip, or just use them as a starting point to create.
This week our team A of Mavens are sharing some beautiful creations.







Our Sponsor this month is our very own Fern
Here's what's in the package...
7 pages double sided papers from Stampin' Up ~ Designer Series Paper ~ Good Morning Sunshing 12 X 12
2 pages Stampin Up ~ Old Olive Cardstock 12 x 12
2 pages Stampin Up ~ So Saffron Cardstock 12 x 12
3 pages Stampin Up ~ Pacific Point Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11
3 pages Stampin Up ~ Chocolate Chip Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11
1 Doodlebug Design ~ Fancy Frills Cardstock Border Stickers
1 K&Company Citronella Drinks Grand Adhesion
1 La Petites 3-D Flowers Polka Stickers
1 American Traditional Designs ~ Summer Sizzle


Fern 


Joni



Tiffany

Vanessa
 

Dawn

***I wanted to tell all of our Mavens and our faithful followers that this is the last time I will be posting for Sketches In Thyme... Our Maven Tiffany has graciously volunteered to take over my position and carry on with the Sketches In Thyme challenge.

I have enjoyed meeting so many wonderful and creative crafters through Sketches In Thyme and I hope this dream of Kim's continues to grow.
Thank you all for this wonderful adventure.
At this time I wanted to also thank a couple other Mavens that will be leaving this week :
Fern for all of her inspiration  and continued support of Sketches In Thyme- your the best!

Tanya- I don't know if Thank you can cover how much I appreciate your support, inspiration but most of all your friendship- Girl you have been such a good friend and I am so glad I can call you that.

Looking forward to seeing  new Maven Team members joining  Sketches In Thyme...
Good Luck Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I linked my page and post in my blog
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/04/alguns-los.html
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!