Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Top 3 & Winner from Challenge #45

To see this week's challenge, go here


Thanks to all who entered last week's challenge, we had some fabulous entries!! I have our Top 3 to share with you today, along with the winner of the challenge.

First, we have this lovely layout from Leila. I just love how she used the twine to connect her photos!

Next up is this sweet layout from Cecelia. The colors, the title and those flowers, everything is just so pretty!!

Our final Top 3 layout is this beauty from Rosane. Just look at all those gorgeous flowers and buttons!!

Lastly, we have our winner of the challenge....

Congrats go to Jinny who created this simply adorable layout!! Such an sweet baby face!!

Top 3 and winners, please email me tiffanysketchesinthyme@yahoo.com to get your blinkies. You'll all be entered in our April drawing for your chance to win fabulous goodies from Sketchy Maven Fern!

Also, all of our invites have gone out to our new Design Team Mavens, so watch for our big announcement this Thursday! Thanks to all who entered, it was not an easy choice, soooooo many talented scrappers out there! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! =) Maven Tiffany

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwww!
    I loved!!!!
    tks Girls
    hugs from Brazil
    :)
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Random Integer! Thanks so much ladies! And congratulations to the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winner!!! i love all your beautiful LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!

    Congratulations for all others winners!!!


    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts girls. Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!! All the layouts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tiffany! I just wanted to make sure that we connected because you didn't get my first email that I sent. I sent you another one but in case you didn't get it, my email address is smoore82@live.com and you can send me all the details there! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!