Saturday, April 9, 2011

March Winner Goodies From Pizzazz Aplenty

Oh my word I can't believe I alomost forgot to choose winner from last month!!!
I never choose the winners or post these so I was a little off on posting
Judy from Pizzazz Aplenty has been the best to work with- and we all appreciate her sponsoring us this past month.


I used  Random Org to choose the winner- after putting everyone in a spreadsheet
Our winner is


If you would contact me here with your full name and address
You have one week to contact me and then I will choose another winner
Don't forget our Thursday Takes # 43 is still open till Wednesday evening Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I loved this layout!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats leslie- that little puppy is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I didn't even know that there was a prize given out in addtion to the weekly winners, so I'm this is such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!