Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Tuesday Takes # 11

If you are looking for the current Open scrapbook challenge, please click here.

Welcome back to Tuesday Takes. This week we have a great sketch to play with from Mojo Monday. I so adore this one and hope hope that little butterfly will be a sign of an early spring!!! giggles....

Beth aka BR-T




Cindy




Marisol



Tanya

And our guest this week is ....
Annie Ling

Just look at this lovely spring creation.....I can almost smell the fragrance of spring in the air!!!



You are playing for this saucy glimmer mist set for February.....




5 comments:

  1. super cute cards! And yay! glimmer mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! I can't wait to use it for one of my next card projects! I'm glad Dawn sent us here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards from those talented Card Mavens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my card!
    It's already linked!
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!