Monday, February 21, 2011

Tuesday Card Sketch Takes # 14

If you are looking for the current Thursday Layout Sketch Takes # 37 please CLICK HERE.

Welcome back to Tuesday Takes # 14. This week we have another great sketch to play with from Mojo Monday. 


We are always happy to see more people join us each week.
So let me share what a couple of talented card Mavens have made for inspiration this week



Beth M.


Angi 
Stacy

Tanya

You are playing for this saucy glimmer mist set for February.....

Now show us what you have created.


6 comments:

  1. Hi t here,

    I've just added my link for this sketch but the thumbnail is not showing up here. Please let me know if you don't find it added and I will re-try again. Thanks so much and thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something very funky is going on with Mr Linky.....I don't see my card at all.

    Here is my blog link to my card.
    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketches-in-thyme-daisy-doodles-and-365.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards by the DT are awesome! This is the first time I've joined in on a challenge here. Love the layout. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been trying for 2 days to link my card and can't seem to see it in Mr Linky.
    Here is the link to my card.
    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketches-in-thyme-daisy-doodles-and-365.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for the confusion the #13 with my name on it doesn't work had to try again #14 works fine .
    hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!