Monday, February 14, 2011

Tuesday Card Sketch Takes # 13

If you are looking for the current Thursday Layout Sketch Takes # 35 please CLICK HERE.

Welcome back to Tuesday Takes # 13. This week we have another great sketch to play with from Mojo Monday. 


Are you enjoying these great sketches Kim has chosen?
We are always happy to see more people join us each week.
So let me share what the talented card Mavens have made for inspiration this week
We have another beautiful Guest Maven back this week- she was a guest back the first week of January and agreed to join us again.

I'm Larelyn. Welcome to Tuesday Takes and my second guest designer spot! It was such a thrill to be asked to design for this challenge. My scrapping journey began two years ago when I wanted to make a scrapbook for my daughter to commemorate her collegiate softball career and earning a Master's degree from the University of Illinois. I was introduced to the Cricut while working on that first book and became totally hooked. After lurking on the message boards for awhile, I discovered the joy of cardmaking - my true papercrafting passion. I don't think I've purchased a greeting card since 2008, it's just so gratifying to make special cards for friends and family. I also participate in Cricut Card Fairies and Cards for Soldiers. What have I learned about myself while traveling down this crafty road? I LOVE paper, lots and lots of paper. I think it's fun to design cards that let the paper "speak". Finding one piece of great paper just sets my creative heart a twitter. Thanks for taking a look at my design. I hope you'll be inspired to join in the fun.

 Larelyn has shared with me "all of the papers (all 6) were from the S.E.I Poppy Paper Pad.  My style is to let the paper speak and this card reflects that style."  We are thrilled she has agreed to join  us again.

You are playing for this saucy glimmer mist set for February.....



4 comments:

  1. What great inspirational works ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Cindy and I am trying to enter my card in your card sketck #13 not sure if I did it right if not please let me know thank you.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!