Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Card Sketch Takes # 12

If you are looking for the current Thursday Layout Sketch Takes # 34 please CLICK HERE.

Welcome back to Tuesday Takes # 12. This week we have another great sketch to play with from Mojo Monday. 
Are you enjoying these great sketches Kim has chosen?
We are always happy to see more people join us each week.
So let me share what the talented card Mavens have made for inspiration this week






You are playing for this saucy glimmer mist set for February.....

Good Luck Everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi girls
    I posted my card to this challenge!
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls!!!

    It's my first time playing with you, thanks for the opportunity ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another fabulous challnege! I had a lot of fun with this sketch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time in a card challenge,and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!