Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thursday Sketch layout Takes # 35

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes #12 please click HERE

Welcome back to another fun Thursday Takes Challenge # 35 at Sketches In Thyme. The sketch we are using this week is a wonderful sketch by sketchabilities.blogspot.com

Today we have a Guest Maven
Hi! I’m Melissa and I live and scrap in the great state of Texas. I am married to a wonderful Christian man who not only shares my beliefs but also totally supports my scrapbooking addiction and often surprises me with new items for my stash. I have scrapbooked most of my life, starting in elementary school putting memorabilia in a scrapbook my Mama started when I was born. I’ve been using the new scrapbooking methods and supplies for the past 12 years. I truly love preserving our memories in a way that is also an outlet for my creativity. I especially enjoy using sketches as inspiration for my layouts. I tend to use whichever supplies inspire me at the moment, often combining new supplies with items I’ve had in my stash for years. I enjoy sharing many of my layouts and other scrappy projects on my blog: www.melissagross.blogspot.com.

Melissa

Let's see what are lovely Team A of Mavens have for you today

 Joni
 Fern
 Tiffany
Dawn

Vanessa


February's Prize is a Glimmer Mist Set! How scrumptious is that? All you have to do is play along and you have a chance at winning. Easy Peasy!


Looking forward to all your wonderful creations

10 comments:

  1. Another great week of inspiration from the team! Way to go ladies!
    bArb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls!
    I love this blog, the work you all are beautiful!
    I will disclose on my blog, and also participate in some work of mine.
    Has a date for parcipar with sketches?
    Hugs from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from being over at Isay's Blog. That is an amazing prize and I would love a chance at it. I know exactly what pictures I'm going to use. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layouts ladies... fun sketch... decided to play along.... thanks for the chance...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my participate this week
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/02/presentinho-los-cartao.html
    and linked too!!!
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch! I'm all linked up! Thanks for the inspiration!
    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2011/02/cool-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! Here's a link to mine! Second layout down! Thanks!
    http://iammyfavoritescrapbooker.blogspot.com/2011/02/at-least-its-done.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic sketch! I had a lot of fun with it! TFL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in too!!! Love the sketch!!!
    hugs.
    Lívia Andrade

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new to the site and I missed the closing time. I was thinking 8pm my time I wasn't even thinking about where your time was. :( Well, here is mine if anyone wants to see it. :) Thanks!

    http://myscrappycorner.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-finally-getting-around-to-scrapping.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!