Wednesday, February 23, 2011

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes Challenge #14 click HERE.

Another week has gone by and the layouts created with the sketch provided for Thursday Takes Challenge #36 were incredible. How do you ladies do it?

The top 3 for Thursday Takes Challenge #36 are....

#7 Rosane Vedana  This white layout is just divine and such a creative way to use pearl.


 #3  Aileen  This is one stunning layout.  The colors chosen in the background make the photos pop out. 


#10. Leila Cassimira - Your layers and embellishments are simply fantastic!


And the winner for this week, chosen via Random.Org is

#11. Karin-  What a sweet layout for a sweet little boy.




Congratulations ladies!  If you will email  Dawn right here (just click the link it will open an email) to get your blinkies!
Be sure to join us tomorrow when the Mavens show you what they have created for Thursday Takes Challenge #37

5 comments:

  1. Tks Girls
    I love this sketch and my LO too
    my adorable little boy, Matheus! rs
    xoxo
    I see you next week
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job ladies!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you you have made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!
    I'm very happy to be again in the top 3!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats girls!! I love all these layouts!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!