Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winner & Top 3-

Who Hoo!!
We had so many submitting this week. Love seeing so many new faces also.The Mavens and I enjoy each and every one of you and your layouts!
Oh it was so hard to have to choose- everyone did such beautiful layouts with this sketch


Well here we go with the Top 3!!!!
                                                                      17. Chloe 


                                                                         23. Karin  

                                                                      8. dawn 

And our winner for our challenge is:


True Random Number Generator 
1
25
 
  1
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

I rarely see that number come up- I love that it did
                                                                             1. Floria   
Congratulations and thank you Everyone!!!!
If you will email me Dawn right here (just click the link) to get your blinkies!
We can't wait to see what you do with The next sketch challenge coming tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages ladies and congrats Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's really VERY rarely when random chooses #1 :) thanks!!

    p.s. there were two LO's in my post, and this one is from another challenge.. please change the picture %)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I have been trying to scrap those photos for ages. You helped me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD! I'm so happy. Wonderful layout ladies

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!