Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Takes # 8

If you are looking for the current Thursday Takes scrapbook challenge, please click here.

Welcome back to another wonderful week of creating cards using fabby past sketches from around the scrappy blogs. This week our featured sketch comes from Card Patterns. So much choice and freedom with this one, don't you agree....

Our sponsor this month is.....



Our Guest Maven for this week is......

Jessica


Hello everyone. My name is Jessica, and I am so honored to be a guest designer for the Sketches in Thyme cards challenge. I live in Buffalo, NY with my husband of 9 ½ years and 3 daughters. I am currently a stay-at-home mom. I actually began stamping when I was in middle school. It looked like a fun thing to do. At that time, there was a LCS that had a stamping club I would go to. Of course, I was the youngest one in the room. The other women were so nice to me, and taught me some tricks of the trade. Well, during college I put the stamping on the back burner. About 4 years ago, while pregnant with my 3rd child I went to a SU party, and instantly became hooked again. Over the last 4 years I have made significant progress in my “stamping skills”. I consider stamping and paper crafting my “therapy”, although I think the other kind may be cheaper due to insurance…lol. Other than crafting, I enjoy spending time with my family, camping, surfing the net, and volunteering at my daughters’ school.

This is her very happy birthday card....

Now, let's have a warm cup of inspiration by our lovely card Mavens....


Beth Moore



Don't forget that you are playing for this super romantic Forever Love kit sponsored by Lucky Girl Craft Kits.....






5 comments:

  1. Loved working with this sketch. Everyone's card looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun these all are this week.
    Great job and welcome to Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards ladies!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, it didn't occur to me until after I'd uploaded that it might not be okay...here's the link to my blog if that's what is required. Thank you! http://momof5productreviewsandgiveaways.com/2011/cards-and-projects/card-for-paper-variety-and-sketches-in-time-chllenge/

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!