Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Takes #7....

If you are looking for the current Thursday Takes scrapbook challenge, please click here.

Welcome back to Tuesday Takes! This week we have a sketch by Card Patterns.

Don't you love this one?

Want to know who is sponsoring this month?



Yep, that is correct, the fabby Lucky Girl Craft kit....Forever Love

Our lovely Guest Maven for this week is Larelyn Sartini.
I'm Larelyn. Welcome to Tuesday Takes and my first guest designer spot! It was such a thrill to be asked to design for this challenge. My scrapping journey began two years ago when I wanted to make a scrapbook for my daughter to commemorate her collegiate softball career and earning a Master's degree from the University of Illinois. I was introduced to the Cricut while working on that first book and became totally hooked. After lurking on the message boards for awhile, I discovered the joy of cardmaking - my true papercrafting passion. I don't think I've purchased a greeting card since 2008, it's just so gratifying to make special cards for friends and family. I also participate in Cricut Card Fairies and Cards for Soldiers. What have I learned about myself while traveling down this crafty road? I LOVE paper, lots and lots of paper. I think it's fun to design cards that let the paper "speak". Finding one piece of great paper just sets my creative heart a twitter. Thanks for taking a look at my design. I hope you'll be inspired to join in the fun.
Just look at this gorgeous card she created using our featured sketch this week!
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us this week, Larelyn!

And now, let's see what the rest of the lovely Mavens have for your scrappy inspiration.....

Cindy


Tanya


Want to win this lovely and romantic Forever Love kit from Lucky Girl Craft Kits?

Just play along and you can WIN......




8 comments:

  1. A great card sketch!
    Congrats and welcome Larelyn. Beautiful cards by everyone.
    What a wonderful kit that is up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies these are wonderful!
    Welcome to Larelyn this week...always enjoy the sketches and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larelyn, your card is beautiful! I don't know how we have never crossed paths...I also have a Masters Degree from the University of Illinois and am a Cricut Card Fairy. And, our names have a *certain similarity*! Thanks for introducint me to Sketches In Thyme. I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects ladies. Larelyn, congrats on being a guest Maven! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marelyn (with an L) your card is just FABULOUS.. how exciting to be a guest designer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2011/01/odd-card-and-january-calendar-page.html - Here is my take on the sketch. It was a fun sketch...my take is a bit odd but pretty in person..thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO glad I was able to get it together and play! Woohoo!
    Great challenge and just wonderful card displays...AND I got it in on time! Yes!!!!
    I am really, really digging the cards the DT made!!! Awesomeness!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!