Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Tuesday Takes # 10

If you are looking for the current Thursday Takes scrapbook challenge, please click here.

Welcome back to Tuesday Takes!!!! We have a beautiful sketch today by Card Patterns. I love all the imagination in this one!!!

Please don't forget to visit our sponsor this month.....

First up, let's see what our Guest Mavens have created with our sketch.....
Kendra


I love how she rotated the sketch to the side and look at the peaceful image.....


and Joan......
She created the most romantic Valentine card with this Victorian image......
Now let's peek at the Mavens.....
Beth Moore

Stacy Koo

One more look at the Lucky Girl Forever Love kit.....









4 comments:

  1. Wow ladies this is just such a great sketch.
    Welcome to the two talented guests this week your cards are fab!
    Mavens you did a wonderful job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAwn sent me, and I am delighted that she did! I am now a follower, and will put your blogspot as one I follow on my blog!

    This is a wonderful group of talented people!

    Hugs, Pat Smith, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn from Dawn's Craft Place told us to check you out, I am glad I did I love Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!