Thursday, January 13, 2011


Thursday Takes # 32....

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes card challenge, please click here....

Welcome back to Thursday Takes....We are so excited that you are joining us today.
Our sponsor this month is the fabby Lucky Girl Crafts....

Our sketch this week is by Sketchabilities. I love, love, love this sketch.....so much fun to be had with it!

Now, let's meet our lovely Guest Mavens for this week.....

Yuliya

My name is Yuliya. I live in Russia, in Moscow. I am 34 years old and have been married for 5 years. We have a daughter aged 3. I was a stay at home mom. But I am a policewoman, a major of the police now. I work at the Federal Service of Russian Federation on drug traffic control. I am a chief detective for special matters at the Criminal Investigation Department. I work rather hard during my office hours so I feel very tired in the evening. But I scrap every evening because I enjoy paper crafting. Scrapbooking is my passion for a little over 1 year now.
I'm honored to be a Guest Designer here, Sketches In Thyme is one of my favorite sites.
Notice all the fancy cuts on this layout by Yuliya....



Monica


I am so honored to be a guest designer on Sketches in Thyme. I have been paper crafting for almost 10 years. I am a mom to 3 great kids . I have been blessed with 15 1/2 years of wedded bliss . I am thankful to have found my soul mate in my husband Kevin. They attend 3 different schools and i feel like a lot of my time is spent running "moms taxi" . I am a substitute teacher and also work at Penzeys Spices. Yes, I am a spice girl !:D My new years resolution is to plant a garden. We have live in North Carolina for 10 years and I have still not figured out the zone and soil. This is my year!
Don't you love her take on this sketch!


.....and just feast your eyes upon the inspiration this week by your lovely Mavens....

Debbie


Fern


15 comments:

  1. As usual you Mavens have gone beyond amazing with this sketch.
    Welcome to the two guests this month- both of your layouts are just so beautiful.
    Love seeing you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages by the Mavens and the guest designers! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout form the team. Can't wait to use that great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the two guest designers! Love the LOs you have shared! And Wow! to the rest of the team... stunning work ladies!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn just introduced me to your FABULOUS blog and I am now a follower! Woo hoo!

    Looking forward to exploring the challenges and hopefully joining you for a few in the upcoming year!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts...I am a new follower. I was sent here by Dawn from Dawn's Craft Place and I am glad I was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lovely Dawn sent me your way and I am now a follower! Going to grab a cup of joe and look back over your archives for some eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LO's! Can't wait to play along:)
    Dawn sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all these adorable and fun pages! I'm hoping to participate this week (like every week, lol). Here's hoping! Thank you all for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lovely Dawn sent me your way and I am now a follower!

    http://alzearte.blogspot.com/2011/01/httpsketchesinthymeblogspotcom.html

    city Joinville - SC - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fantastic inspiration! Love the examples given by the Mavens. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a fun sketch and outstanding job Mavens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well the Maven and two guest designers have done it again - beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a great challenge again! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun sketch. Thank you for the inspiration. It is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!