Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Takes # 31

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes card challenge, please click here.

Welcome back to Thursday Takes.....The Mavens and I hope that your New Year is off to a fantastic beginning! We wish you much happiness in the coming year.

Today, we another beautiful sketch by Jana Eubank.

This sketch is so beautiful...and remember that our sponsor this month is




Let's meet our Guest Mavens for this week.....





Hello! My name is Anne and I’ve been enjoying paper crafting for three years, now. It started with a gifted kit and a desire to appreciate all the blessings that have been given to me. Since plunging in, head-first, I’ve had so much fun, met so many amazing artists AND been exposed to so many beautiful sources of inspiration. It’s an incredible community that stays fresh and exciting. I love it!
Most of my crafting is focused in scrapbook pages. My two favorite subjects are my young son and my husband. I like to document the highlights of my son’s daily life. For my husband, I’m creating an on-going album to document the 100 different ways I love him. Mushy, but it’s how we roll. I take A LOT of my inspiration from sketches and sketch challenges. I rely on them for their mix of guided inspiration AND freedom to modify details as I see fit. It also gives me a chance to focus on practicing techniques that I find interesting, if not a bit tricky. No wonder that Sketches In Thyme is one of my favorite sites to visit regularly
!

Here lovely take on this week's sketch.....

Cecilia


Hi, everyone. I'm Cecilia and scrapbooking is my passion. I am a stay-at-home mom to 6 of my 7 girls and I love it. I have a wonderful husband that supports my addiction. I scrap every day and the day that I don't I go through withdrawls. I enjoy sharing my work on my blog and I'm honored to be a guest designer here and show my work to you also.

Take a look at her beautiful layout.....

Now, here is what your beautiful Mavens have for your scrappy inspiration this week! Barb


Dawn


Libeeti


Lizaveta


ERIN















Up for grabs this month is the January Lucky Girl Kit, Forever Love.....total yumminess!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job ladies!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketches is wonderful and you all created gorgeous layouts with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job ladies!
    I love this sketch and had so much fun using.
    A Big Welcome to our guests this week...fab layouts ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Anne & Cecilia, our guests for this week! Your layouts are fab!
    And so are the other Mavens' layout.
    I can't wait to see everyone's take on this great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Sketch... especially the out-of-nowhere circle... BEautful layouts ladies... Thank you for the chance...I've just linked mine...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!