Thursday, January 27, 2011

OPEN CHALLENGE # 3

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Take card challenge, click here.

Welcome Everyone!

One Thursday a month we are having an open sketch challenge.

*Anyone can load any project as long as they used a sketch.

*You must post your project and sketch as a posting on your blog or a forum gallery or whatever way you can link up with our inlinkz.

*You need to put our blog name and link back to your project -We love for people to know you are playing along with us.

*NO BACK LINKING to older posts

*You can enter up to three separate projects

*You are welcome to combine other challenges with ours. The more the merrier.
This can include layouts, cards, paper projects so on and so on as long as you share a sketch.
You can even make their own sketch if they want.

A top three and weekly winner will be chosen, and also be included in the monthly drawing.

Our January Sponsor is Lucky Girl Crafts .  If you participate in this challenge, you have a chance to win this lovely prize pack.


Let me show you some inspiration from our Mavens this week.

                                                                                   JONI

                                                                                  Dawn

                                                FERN
                                               She made her own sketch

 Vanessa

 Tiffany

Good Luck!  Be sure to enter your creations below.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this week's dt LOs!! All of them are gorgeous!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too!
    I posted some projects yet!
    kisses
    Leila
    leilacassimira@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge...tons of fun! Thank you! :-D I'm not sure if it's a problem, but I didn't post a copy of the sketches in my blog (I wasn't sure if the other sites would allow me to do that or not?) But I did post a link to the sites w/the sketches I used in each post. I hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the DT's creation! tons of amazing entries this week :D

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!