Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winner& Top 3- Challenge #28

The Mavens and I enjoy each and every one of you and your layouts!
We know everyone has been busy getting ready for the holidays so we were thrilled to see all of you participate.

Well here we go with the Top 3!!!!
                                                                    # 1 Mindy
                                                                2. Scrappinlil / Aaron
                                                                       6. Kim Fordyce 


And our winner for challenge 28 is:


True Random Number Generator 
1
10
 
  8
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
                                                             8. Arielle~SnappyStamper 

Congratulations Everyone!!!! If you will email me Dawn right here to get your blinkies!
I will be traveling during the holidays and get back to you next week!
We can't wait to see what you do with The next open sketch challenge coming tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Yah! I'm so Excited to have made Top 3!! Thanks!! Congratulations Everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grats, awesome LO all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my layout as the top 3....I would love the blinkie..please email me...I can not email Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grats everyone!! great Layouts!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!