Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Takes Winner and Top 3!!!

If you are looking for the current Thursday Takes scrapbook challenge, please click here....

Once again, we had some beautiful takes on our sketch! Thank you all so much for playing along this week. I know that as you are making your busy plans to get ready for Christmas, your time is important and we thank you for choosing to take time to make a card for our challenge!
Top 3 ......

Khristen


Julie


Pearl

and our winner is......

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 6
Result:
5
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Elizabeth......

Congratulations ladies! Please email me, neeneesparks@gmail.com
to claim your blinkie code!
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to our winner and the top 3! Beautiful job with the cards and interpreting the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a problem, I added mine and the link said it was posted, but it's not showing up

    I can't see the thumbnails, either, just the links.

    Other girl told the same thing on the challenge post comments.

    Could you check if everything is all right?

    P.S.: My card is here.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!