Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tuesday Takes #2 Guest Designer...

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes challenge, click here. The current scrapbook challenge can be found here.

Introducing our Guest Designer for Tuesday Takes #2....

Hi! My name is Colleen and I'm so excited to be guest designing here with all these wonderfully talented ladies! I have been scrapbooking for about 16 years and card-making for about 6 years and have a husband that supports it thankfully. I'm lucky enough to be able to spend my days with my boys, Kyle and Nathan, as well as my niece and nephew. Then, I get to go work and teach in my lss! A fabulous combination for me!
And here is here darling take on the sketch for this week!


Thank you so much for designing with us this week, Colleen!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome, Colleen! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable!! I love the penguin and the sweet colors!!
    bArb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Colleen. This is such a beautifully composed card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable Colleen! Welcome, thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Word!!!! That penguin is to die for and the card is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!