Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Takes # 30...

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes card challenge, please click here.

We are here to kick off a new year, can you believe that 2011 is just two days away! Wow, how quickly time is passing!!! We have a fantastic sketch today by Jana Eubank. I so love this fun sketch and just wait until you see the amazing inspiration our designers have for you today!

But first, we want to take a moment to say "Goodbye" to our lovely Maven Diana. It is with much sadness that she must leave our team. Diana, we wish you the very best and you will always have a home here at Sketches in Thyme!


As we begin a new month of challenges, we also have a new sponsor, Lucky Girl Crafts Kits. If you haven't been to visit Jessica, I hope you will today. She has the most incredible YUMMY monthly kits available to you. You can see what is new right here.


Now, let's meet our two guest designers for this week.....

Lynnda

Hi! My name is Lynnda Hosni, and I am a FTWM(full-time working mum)...I have a son who just turned 6, Matin and my other half Mr hubby...Since I'm working full-time... I really treasure every minute that I get to spend my time with both of them! I live in the State of Victoria, suburb of Carnegie... which is about 20 minutes away from Melbourne City, but I grew up in Sunny Island of Singapore...

I may be novice, but I'm keen and I'm a very addict scrapbooker..I was introduced to this hobby beginning of this year by a fellow blogger Amelia Khalik... Ever since ...I haven't looked back!!! Thanks Amelia...

This hobby has never been wrong... It's like a "drug" to me... it makes me happy and full of satisfaction even though I know there are rooms for improvement... I have no particular style at moment but one thing for sure... I love bright happy colors and have a special bonding with scrapbook paint and MIST!!!


and
Sabri

Hello to all! I am Sabrina and I live in northern Italy. I have 34 years and I am a teacher in primary school. I live alone in a small house made of real wood. I like all the manual arts: I love making jewelry with precious stones, to create objects with corn paste, draw, paint and ... course to scrap! I have the hobby of scrapbooking about two years and I create my layouts following the sketches (help me a lot to have an inspiration). Slowly I am placing all my old photographs.
I'm really happy to be a guest on Sketches in thyme!

Your lovely Mavens have the most wonderful layouts to share with you today! Sit back, enjoy your morning coffee and prepare to be knocked off your feet....

Debbie


Fern


Joni


Tiffany


Don't forget that you are playing for a fabby Lucky Girl Kit this month!


All you have to do to win, is PLAY!!!!!






10 comments:

  1. Wow is right!
    Ladies each week I am just amazed at the beautiful work you share.
    Excellent job with this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing layouts everone! so cool to see how different we can each interpret the same sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages everyone! It looks like a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really REALLY want to try this sketch! Beautiful examples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEiiii.... Thank you so much Kim for featuring me as GDT....I'm way too happy...:)

    Beautiful and stunning layouts from all the DTs ... you ladies rock big time!!!....

    Happy New Year...!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to all! Iìm so excited to be a guest designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lynnda and Sabri for being the GDT!!!beautiful creations ladies! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added my link but I can't see it! I hope it's actually there. Loved this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all the inspiration this week! Thanks for the wonderful sketch, I hate I missed the deadline!

    Here's mine anyway!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!