Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Takes #28....

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Take card challenge, please click here.

Welcome back! Are you ladies ready for Christmas, Hanuka, Kwanzaa, or your special celebration? This is such a busy time for us, if you're like me, you need to scrap for therapy! How is this for therapy this week? Another sketch by Jana Eubank. I love the fun you can have with this one.

Don't forget that we are sponsored this month by Charlene's Button Box. Please visit her etsy to see a wide variety of handmade buttons that are so yummy, you'll want them all!


And now, let's meet our Guest Designers for this week. First up is.....

Angie A.


I have been scrapbooking for several years...I am totally hooked...I pretty much scrapbook everyday...I am grateful for a family who supports me in this crazy hobby because without them I would have to take photos of myself and well that would not be as much fun. I am about to become a gramaw again for the third time..my daughter is due on Christmas day and my son and his wife are expecting their third child in April...so along with all my dogs and grandkids I should not run out of scrapbooking ideas...
Photobucket

Sarah Swann

Hi! My name is Sarah Swann. I'm a military wife and stay-at-home mom to a two-year-old little princess. I've been scrapbooking since 2003 and love every aspect of it. I love being on the message boards and challenge sites to be inspired and share ideas. There's so much creativity out there and I'm honored to be a part of it. I'm currently a Design Team Member at Scrapping the Moments and I'm so excited to have the privilege to Guest Design here at Sketches in Thyme. Can't wait to see everyone's take on the sketches here! Happy Scrapping!


Our next Guest Designer this week is Melissa Gross.....


Hi! I’m Melissa and I live and scrap in the great state of Texas. I am married to a wonderful Christian man who not only shares my beliefs but also totally supports my scrapbooking addiction and often surprises me with new items for my stash. I have scrapbooked most of my life, starting in elementary school putting memorabilia in a scrapbook my Mama started when I was born. I’ve been using the new scrapbooking methods and supplies for the past 12 years. I truly love preserving our memories in a way that is also an outlet for my creativity. I especially enjoy using sketches as inspiration for my layouts. I tend to use whichever supplies inspire me at the moment, often combining new supplies with items I’ve had in my stash for years. I started blogging earlier this year and have enjoyed sharing many of my layouts and other scrappy projects online.

Meet one of our newest Mavens, Tiffany Call. Tiffany had been on an extended vacation, now sh is back and ready to wow you with some scrappy inspiration!


Hi, I'm Tiffany Call. Like most of you, I wear many hats...mom, wife, paper crafter, after school director, scrapbooking event coordinator, sprinkle in a bit of chef and taxi driver...and that's a bit of me!



Here is what the rest of the scrappy Mavens have for you this week. Such fun and wonderful layouts t provide inspiration for this yummy sketch!





Libeeti



Vanessa

All you have to do to win this yummy pack of Charlene's buttons is, PLAY!!!!











7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Everyone did such a fabulous job with this sketch!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, DT and GDT! Love the sketch, hope to find the time to complete it! Holiday madness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right- Welcome to our guests this week, love having you.
    Mavens you have all made some beautiful layouts-love what everyone did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to our Guest designers, Angie, Sarah, and Melissa!!! and Welcome to our new Maven, Tifanny!!! so glad to meet and have you here. all the LO's are beautiful. love them all!

    hugs,
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great layouts from everyone! so proud to be part of such a talented group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work! Can I make a card for the challenge (based on the sketch)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Awesome job you all did with this sketch. Loved making my own from your version. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/12/hiccups.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!