Thursday, December 9, 2010


Thursday Takes 27

If you are looking for the current Tuesday Takes card challenge, please click here.
Welcome to another week of fabby sketchiness!!! We have another sketch designed for us by our very own Maven Diana! Isn't this sketch just incredible? Thank you so very much, Diana for these wonderful sketches. We can't wait to see what you do next!




Our December sponsor is Charlene's Button Box, please check out her handmade buttons, you are sure to just love them.




Now let's meet two more new Mavens who'll inspire you with some dazzling layouts!

Erin


Lizaveta



We also have a Guest Designer this week, meet Lori Apgar.


My name is Lori Apgar and I have been scrapping off and on for 13 years. I am married to a wonderful man, and we have three dirty, stinky boys. This can be challenging when there are so many darn cute girly papers and embellishments available! I use my cricut and gypsy for most of my creations. I teach Cricut and Gypsy classes and have so much fun seeing what others create. I hope to inspire you!
Here is Lori's take on this week's sketch.



The Mavens have these stunning layouts to share with you today and hope that you are inspired what you see.










Here is a look at the buttons that one of you will win this month! Believe me, these are just as gorgeous in person. All you have to do to win, is PLAY!!!!




Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Wow great sketch Diana and great layouts ladies! I can't wait to see what everyone does with this! Wow so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch this wek again Diana- had a great time using it.
    Ladies what a spectacular job as usual.
    Welcome Lori- we love having you as a guest this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I loved working on this sketch. It was lots of fun finding all the "stuff" to use. Most of it is scraps from my scrapbook stuff. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/12/bath-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me over!! I really had fun with this sketch! Love what everyone else did with it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally finding a comfort-level with some small changes in my life. Looking forward to trying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome Erin and Lizaveta! and congratulations Lori for being our GDT. great LO from all the DT's don't you just love Charlene's buttons? they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!