I absolutely adore these sweet little holiday Cocoa Sliders! They are easy to create, and an inexpensive but "warming" gift to give at the holidays! I found my inspiration for these sliders at Kerry's Paper Crafts.
Supplies needed to create this project:
- Cardstock cut at 7 3/4 x 5 1/4, scored at 3 5/8 and 1/2 inch.
- Patterned Paper cut at 7 3/4 x 4, scored at 3 5/8 and 1/2 inch
- Coordinating Patterned Paper cut 5 1/4 x 1 inch
- 16 inch (more or less) Ribbon of your choice
- 1 - 2 inch scallop circle punch patterned paper
- 1 - 1/34 inch circle punched from Cardstock
- Papertrey Ink 2008 Holiday Tag stamp set (or stamp of your choice)
- Ranger: Archival Ink "Coffee" or ink of your choice
Note: Patterned Paper is Tinsel and Twig by The Girl's Paperie, Cardstock is Simply Chartreuse by Papertrey Ink. Red and White Striped Ribbon purchased online at Really Reasonal Ribbons.
Tools needed to create this project:
- Your favorite border punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Hold Punch
- Adhesive Tape
Step Two: Adhere border to patterned paper being careful to line up score marks.
Step Four: Fold at score marks. Adhere 1/2 inch scored part of cardstock to inside of flap creating a pocket for the packet of Cocoa.
Step Six: Fold ribbon in half and slip down inside pocket. String one end of each ribbon through each hole punch to create a loop inside the pocket to hold the Cocoa packet.
Step Eight: Pull both ends of ribbon up until Cocoa packet is held firmly in place inside the pocket and tie a bow. Trim edges of ribbon as desired.