Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winner & Top 3

Wow, love everyone's great layouts this week!
Has anyone noticed the new Mavens are several ladies that played along with us in our weekly challenges?

The Mavens and I enjoy each and every one of you and your layouts and popping in on your blogs!
Wow there are some really talented people coming here each week, like finding hidden gems!

Well here we go with the Top 3!!!!

 



And our winner for challenge  is:
True Random Number Generator 
1
16
 
  7
Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Congratulations Everyone!!!! If you will email me Dawn right here to get your blinkies! We can't wait to see what you do with tomorrows sketch!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work ladies!! Congrats to our winners!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices! I have to admit, I' enjoy the weekly blog hop created by everyone who participates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone!!! I enjoy the sketches you post and just have had a great time doing LO's to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Aileen!!! thanks for picking my layout for the top 3.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!