Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Tuesday Take #1

If you are looking for the current scarpbook challenge, please click here!
Welcome to our first Tuesday Take! This week we are taking a look at this darling sketch by cardabilities. I love the scalloped circle element and of course, the beauty of pairing it with Christmas images. We are sponsored for the remainder of November by Delicious Doodles. Teri offers a wide variety of digi images from animals, holiday, nature, etc. The winner of this month's challenge will receive three images of her choice from Delicious Doodles.

Who is ready for a big reveal?

Angi


Beth Moore


Beth Ranney-Thomas





Be sure to check out Delicious Doodles today. You still have time to get these darling Christmas images shown in this week's challenge.

The challenge will close on Monday, November 29 at 8:00 pm (est). The winner and top 3 will be announced by 9:00. You will receive one entry for the monthly prize for each card you enter. If you want to win the images from Delicious Doodles, just play each week! The monthly winner will be announced on Monday, December 6.




11 comments:

  1. Wicked creations ladies! Fabulous job! Wishing you all success with the new card challenges!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are sooo cute and beautiful and amazing! I'm not normally one to make cards (fear of not being comparable to other amazing cards I see) but I think I'd like to give this one a try.

    The digi stamps are really cool, too. I like the variety I see in her store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...our 1st card challenge. Can't wait to see what everyone creates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My!!! These are all so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are fabulous! I can't wait to see what all the cardmakers come up with out there! Have fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards for the first review!
    Welcome again fellow Mavens

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed all the reveals. Can't wait to see what our readers create with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this card sketch and i absolutely love all the DT's creations! you all wanna make me create a card now. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn sent me and I'm so glad she did!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it's okay not to use a Christmas image?? I wasn't too sure - sorry if I made a mistake!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!