Thursday, November 18, 2010


Challenge 24 is here.....

Hello and welcome back to Sketches in Thyme this week! We have some news to share today, some sad and some happy. We are saying goodbye to our Mavens Pat and Susan. This week is their final post. We have so enjoyed seeing their wonderful creations and being inspired by them week after week. Susan is moving on to spend time with her family after the loss of her mother. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Pat is moving on to her own scrapbook community, Scrapping the Moments. If you haven't been there yet, please visit today. We have a wonderful time and hope to see you soon!
Now on to the happy news. You have seen the list of new Mavens posted. They just couldn't wait until December to begin. So, some of the newest members of our family are sharing today. But don't worry, we're having a big grand opening in December, you'll get to "meet" each and every one of them!!!! Today you'll see Joni and Vanessa joining our dt samples.

We have another sketch this week by Creative Scrappers. You all know that I am on this circle kick right now. They just add such a fun spin to our pages. I hope you enjoy this sketch as much as our designers did.

And now for some scrappy inspiration form our lovely Mavens....

Diana


Fern


Joni


Pat


Susan


Tanya


Vanessa

You are playing for a $25 gift certificate from Michale's. You know you want your chance to win!!!







23 comments:

  1. Okay, I HAVE top learn more about Vanessa's background! Cool sketch; I'll have to go photo hunting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss our Mavens that our leaving but will enjoy the Mavens coming. Thanks ladies for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at all this wonderful inspiration!! We will miss Pat and Susan but are excited to welcome the new designers!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, ladies! I just love seeing all your beautiful creations!
    I hope to join you tomorrow, it is really such a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank -you Kim!! I have really enjoyed my time here. And you ladies have all inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now following you.. cuz..
    DAWN sent me and I liked what I saw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the new ladies. Kim, great sketch this week .. you always know how to pick them! Farewell to Pat and Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sketch blog!I willbe back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright let's give this another try - Love everyone's layouts! It's fun to see everyone's take on the sketch. Goodbye to Pat and Susan, I will miss the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice sketch and the ladies did great jobs. I am here in your blog because Dawn sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great take on the sketch ladies, love all the beautifu LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dawn sent me and I'm thrilled to have discovered your blog! Bookmarked you and following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the awesome sketch & inspiration! I FINALLY had a chance to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful sketch and gorgeous inspiration projects as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch and love what the designers have done with it! Think I will need to try this one out. Dawn sent me over from her blog but I am so glad she did!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely sketches. Hope to play someday. I've become a follower. Dawn sent me here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Coming over from Dawn's site, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your sketches are awesome. Glad Dawn sent me here. What a great way to find new sites!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the sketch, learned about you over at Pat's new site ,ScrappingtheMoments. Love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glad I found time to play this time....I love the sketch you chose.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!