Saturday, November 13, 2010


Challenge 23

Welcome to our second challenge in November. Time is flying by, isn't it? There's just two days left on our design team call. OMG, each and every application has just blown me away. I so wish we had room for all of you. This decision is going to be so very difficult.
Moving on to our sketch this week, it is a great one by Creative Scrappers. So much fun with it!

Look at the dazzling inspiration from your Mavens this week!!!!

Barb


Dawn


Debbie


Diana


Isay


Kim

And don't forget that your prize for the month of November is a $25 gift card from Michael's.

12 comments:

  1. Wow ladies!! I am lovin' all of these!! Great work!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the takes on this sketch especially Barb's with there trip to Walt Disney World-love the castle in the background.I going on a 3 day scrapbooking retreat this weekend-I'll have to work with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I love the sketch; but all the examples are so awesome I don't want to stop looking!

    I think I have a great photo for this sketch. I've been waiting on a good single-photo design for a little while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular job ladies!!! I always enjoy all your takes on the weekly sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page layouts! Super work! I've been sent here by Dawn. So I've signed up as a follower! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn sent me and I'm a follower
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns AT yahoo DOT com
    (google follower)
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work ladies! Dawn at "Dawn's Craft Place" sent me here! So glad she did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layouts ladies I am so glad Dawn sent me:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sketch, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh these are great layouts and I just LOVE the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVED playing with this sketch! TFS and inspiring my page ") Love all the layouts shared too!!!

    Deb♥

    p.s. congrats to each of the new mavens :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!