Thursday, November 4, 2010


Challege 22

Welcome to our 22nd week of challenges. Wow, there is so much fun and excitement going on in the background! I can't wait until the time for the Mavens to reveal some exciting news to you!!!! You'll just have to stay tuned for one more week, then we'll have some new Mavens and more to introduce!!!

On to this week's challenge, our sketch this week is another fabulous one by our very own Maven Diana!!!! She is so very talented! Don't you adore this one?


Now remember, you can flip the sketch, rotate, it or just draw inspiration from it. Look at this lovely display of talents to inspire you!

Diana




Fern



Kim, I flipped the sketch



Pat



Tanya



Don't forget you are playing for a $25 Michael's gift card.


Challenge closes on November 10 at 8:00 pm (est).



14 comments:

  1. beautiful LO's ladies! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing examples! I'll have to make time tonight to see what photos I have that will work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sketch. Beautiful work by the DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! You girls rocked it again this week!! Gorgeous work ladies!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so wonderful ladies! Loved this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts! I adore the sketch! Great for all these multipix I have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts!)
    Love this sketch!

    I made layouts for the past sketches, but don`t wait too long to show. I will be glad for your comments. My LO here - http://lizzaveta-scrap.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post_05.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch -Here is mine. The stages of dds pumpkin :D http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/93/47/66234793/photos/Monicas-Work/nogutsnoglory.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, it's a great sketch! I loved working with it.
    The DT's lo's are so inspiring!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome layouts. I miss it sooo much!!!

    I'm supposed to say Dawn sent me... lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn sent me, I am now a follower of you blog & will try to make time to take part in your wonderful sketch challenge!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great sketch.. i just found you through Dawn's craft place and im glad i did cant wait to take part in your challenges!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch. So glad Dawn sent me over. Will have to try entering the challenges some time
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE YOUR BLOG,I WAS RYING TO GRAB YOUR BUTTON,BUT,IT WOULDN'T WORK.♥

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!