Saturday, November 13, 2010


Would You Like to Be a Maven?

*****This post will remain at the top until November 13, 2010, for current challenge, please click here*****


We are having a Design Team call here at Sketches in Thyme!!!!
I will be adding few new ladies to the team of Mavens. Do you love to scrap with sketches? Do you love sharing your projects and inspiring others? Can you commit to 2 projects a month? Do you enjoy sharing tips and tutorials? We will be offering a weekly section of tips, tutorials, and techniques on the weekends. If the answer is "YES", then please send 3-5 samples of your layouts, projects, and cards to neeneesparks@gmail.com.

Here are the details:
* I will be adding 4 new sketch Mavens for scrapbook layouts.

* I will be adding a new challenge feature for YOU, card makers!!! So I am adding 6 new card Mavens to the team!!! This challenge will post on Tuesday's.

* I am also adding a Saturday feature to share tips, tricks, tutorials, and techniques.

* If you are chosen as a new Maven, you will have a three month term from December - March.

So spread the word, this call is open until November 13 with the new team to be announced by November 15. Term will begin in December and end in March with the option to reapply.
Happy Scrapping,

10 comments:

  1. Excited to see who applies! Good Luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA look at you go!! Wishing you all the luck in the world with this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, aka Caitlyn'smommy, sent me to you. What a wonderful blog. I'm so glad you're adding cards! I LOVE sketches. I'm gathering some samples and will send them your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new visitor to your site, looks fab so far and I look forward to checking out all your wonderful creations from the DT. I am now a follower and your site was recommended by DAWN
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO VISIT,I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR BLOG.I CAME FROM DAWN'S BLOG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn sent me over. Love the sketches! AM now following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the visit. I am now a follower, discovered you over at ScrappingtheMoments.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!