Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winner & Top 3- Challenge # 19

Thank you everyone for your understanding after last weeks snafu's there were so many great layouts again this week using the Scrapbooks Etc sketch! The Mavens and I enjoy every one of you and your layouts!!!!

Well here we go with the Top 3!!!!



And our winner for challenge 19 is:

True Random Number Generator 
1
11
 
  5
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Congratulations Everyone!!!! If you will email me- Dawn- this is my link to get your blinkies! We can't wait to see what you do for the next challenge!


Don't forget what you are playing for this month, a $10 and $15 gift certificate from Michelle's Scrapbooking!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOW those are incredible!!! Congrats to everyone :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo, I made the top 3!!! Dawn for some reason I can't retrieve your email from the link you posted.. So, here is my e-mail so I can get my blinkie to post on my blog :0)

    amandas crafts and more at hotmail dot com

    Thanks,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! Thank you! My work in top 3 again! I'm very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random is good! I'm honored to see my page with such stunning pieces.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!