Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Welcome to our newest Maven

We have a new Maven to intorduce. I had contacted isay to join our team of lovely Mavens right after we lost Brenda. Please make her feel welcome!!!!

Hi, my name is Melissa but you can call me isay (e-sai). I'm a full time nurse, a wife to a very supportive and understanding husband, and a mother to three beautiful blessings, Justin (11), Joseph (4), and Jylian (21 mos). I started scrapbooking 5 yrs ago while I was pregnant with my second child but stopped and just started again last yr. looking through my old LO's I can say that my scrapbooking style has improved. I don't have a particular style but I do love to add a lot of details and movement in my creations. This is my very first DT and I am so excited, a little bit nervous but I think I'll be fine. I am so lucky to be a Maven and be a part a wonderful family here at Sketches in Thyme. Thank you so much again to Miss Kim and to all the Mavens.

Don't forget, we are having our DT call until November 13!!!

6 comments:

  1. isay welcome & so glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard, Isay!!! Your work is beautiful!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Melissa, (love that name) we are so happy to have you here. You are going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I've seen alot of your layouts in the previous challenges and you will do just fine love your works...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Isay!! You are going to love it here!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!