Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sketches In Thyme-Top 3 & Winner Challenge # 18

Let me start with I apologize to everyone for all the glitches this last week. Kim had computer issues and wasn't able to get to posting. I was having blogger/ firefox issues. I did find that we also have a time issue with when the posts end and start.
I am attempting to coordinate this with Kim so it doesn't continue to happen
Thank you for bringing to my attention.
We enjoy and appreciate all you wonderful crafters that continue to join us each week.
We had such  great layouts again this week using our Maven Diana's  sketch! The Mavens and I love each and every layout!    Maybe we can get Diana to do more, what do you think?

Well here we go with the Top 3!!!!
 
6. Fleer 
 7. irinka 
And our winner for challenge 18 is:
True Random Number Generator 
1
12
10  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Congratulations Everyone!!!! If you will email me Dawn -right here to get your blinkies! We can't wait to see what you do for the next challenge!
If there is anyone else that hasn't received their blinkie please contact me through the link above.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my layout as one of the top 3 designs! I am now following your blog....hope you can do the same! :-)

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts from everyone!!! Congratulations to all of the winners!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies. Great LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls, what I got in Top 3 for me came as a surprise ))))) I am very very happy)))) Thank you very much appreciate that my layouts))) This was my first))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls, I'm confused and do not understand where and to whom to write to in order to get a banner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to All, Each were lovely :)
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!