Thursday, October 7, 2010

September Winner & Challenge # 18

 Hello everyone Dawn here today -posting. Our wonderful Maven leader Kim is having computer problems so she asked me to fill in.
Let me start this with the winner of  our September drawing
 Isay from challenge 15 she was number 18 that week
Congratulations Isay- this is just beautiful and we are thrilled you were chosen.


Please contact me-Dawn with your physical address info RIGHT HERE.

Welcome back to challenge # 18! The Mavens and I continue to be mesmerized by all of your incredible layouts each and every week! This week we have a fun sketch to play with by our own talented Maven Diana
Make sure you let her know how much you enjoyed playing with her sketch.

Challenge # 18

I was so excited when I seen Diana's sketch- Boy everyone did a great job with this one.
Diana, I think you will have to do some more sketches!

Diana
Fern

Dawn
Susan

Pat
Our Leader Kim
Tanya

We have a new sponsor for October. We'll be giving away two gift certificates this month. Each
time you play, you get an entry to win!
Michelle's Scrapbooking is giving a $15 and $10 certificate to her fabby store.


Challenge will close on October 13th at 8:00 pm (est). We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW ladies you blow me away with your work! Diana that sketch is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to win.....:-)

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am neww to your blog and LOVE it already! MY six year old and I had some crafting timr together tonight and she and I scrapped this awesome sketch. The inlinkz is not allowing me to add her layout but if you go to my blog http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com and scroll to the bottom below my layout you will see hers too :)

    Thanks!!!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!