Thursday, October 21, 2010


Challenge #20...

Welcome to a new week of sketchy inspiration by the Marvelous Mavens! We are so very excited that you are joining us for another week. The sketch today is Sketch #5 from ScrapbooksEtc. So much potential with this one. I've already used it twice today!!!!

















Now for some divine layouts by your Mavens....

Diana























Fern


Kim























Pat


Susan


Tanya



















Don't forget that you are playing for a $10 and $15 gift certificate from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More!!!!

Leave your link by 8:00 pm (est) on October 27.




6 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun sketch to work with this week-I'm sure I will be doing a layout or maybe two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY Word!! These are amazing!! You ladies rocked it!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to email you and ask you if you are accepting sponsors for your Challenges, but I cannot find an email address.
    Please email me at digiswithattitudesponsors@live.ca if you are interested in what we have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun sketch, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for new ispiration. I love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun with this great sketch this week will be using it for future layouts for all the scrapbooks I do, great takes by the DT also.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!