Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Challenge 20 Top 3 and Winner!!!!

We have a Top 3 and Winner for this week! The entries are amazing and it was really difficult to choose! The Mavens and I are so inspired by you each and every week.
Here's your Top 3!!!
Alieen


Melissa


Erin

And your winner selected by random.org....

# 12, Sherri
Winners please email at neeneesparks@gmail.com to claim your blinkies!
Congrats to you all! Come back Sunday as I'll announce the winner of our two gift certificates from Michelle's Scrapbooking!
Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hooo.......I'm excited! I'm lovin' these Sketches in Thyme challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages! This sketch stumped me; but I'm digging all the inspiration to try it eventually.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!