Thursday, October 14, 2010


Challenge 19...

Welcome back! We are saddened to say goodbye to Maven Brenda! Most of you know her and follow her blog regularly! Brenda, you will be missed so much by all the Mavens and our loyal participants. Best Wishes to you, dear friend!

We are ready to reveal challenge 19, can you believe it has been 19 weeks already? Our sketch this week is from Scrapbooksetc, sketch 18.

How about some sketchy inspiration from a couple of the Mavens?




Don't forget what you are playing for this month, a $10 and $15 gift certificate from Michelle's Scrapbooking!!!

You'll have until 8:00 pm (est) on October 20 to link up to the inlinkz below. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!



Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I flipped the sketch to make it work for my pictures. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the deadline BUT I still wanted to share my page with ya'll!!! this would ahve been the first time I joined ya'll in a challenge.....wahhhhhhh!!! I will be back next week and be more on the ball.....LOL. I loved this sketch and just wanted to share with ya!!
    http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2010/10/well-crap.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!